1. Demonstrate scholarship by maintaining an overall average of at least 90. Averages will be checked at the end of each semester for all candidates and members.
2. Candidates for membership must submit a letter of intent to the advisor.
3. A plan of service for completing required volunteer hours must be submitted to the advisor.
4. Demonstrate leadership by participating in all club service projects.
5. Demonstrate service by participating in an individual service project of at least six hours. The service hour forms must be returned to the advisor within two weeks of completing the project hours. All projects must be completed and documentation turned into the advisor by all deadlines that are set.
6. After all requirements are met, pay the $20 membership dues and participate in the induction ceremony.
Failure to complete all Requirements will result in probation or dismissal.